The Official Manchester United Thread

Discussion About Foreign Leagues and Clubs - EPL, La Liga, Serie A And Bundesliga.
giggsy
Boots Washer

Re: The Official Manchester United Thread

Post by giggsy » Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:06 pm

decent results for playing on such a shit field

Ibra's moustache
Boots Washer

Post by Ibra's moustache » Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:53 pm

they dont look very convincing though, quite worried for the chelsea game, plus now have news on de gea being given an ultimatum, hopefully it doesnt unsettle him

benben76
Noob

Post by benben76 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:21 am

i got a feeling we might sneak a victory

Ibra's moustache
Boots Washer

Post by Ibra's moustache » Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:27 am

Dammit we need better forwards and target men .. rashford and martial are given chances again and again to shine but not stepping up, if they are so up their arsed into their own hype then drop them by all means

Jwongkk
Boots Washer

Post by Jwongkk » Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:13 pm

They need to learn from ibra as much as possible as he might not be here next season. As much as they are preparing for the future. Theres a need to mature fast and step up. Not much time left

UncleTan
Noob

Post by UncleTan » Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:55 am

Uncletan told you all already. Even with ibra also cannot win everton. I guess the best alternative now is to win the europa league.

Fk care the league and put all the resources into europa. It might be hard to win the europa, but looking at the league table it woulf be harder to get into top 4.

GodOfHand
Ballboy

Post by GodOfHand » Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:07 pm

this roller coaster ride with mou hor...i dont know if he will stay for long leh. haha, the board might run out of patience soon.

but guess is if he doesnt get into top 4 and dont have a strong PL start next season, he will be gone by the first 14 games next season.

Ibra's moustache
Boots Washer

Post by Ibra's moustache » Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:42 pm

Assuming he gets a huge war chest for summer which he probably will if he fails to get top 4 nxt season he's probably gonna go as well

In any case...2-0 to united wooo

UncleTan
Noob

Post by UncleTan » Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:50 pm

I dont know if players at man utd are stupid that they dont know how to follow instructions or they are really that poor.

Playing against a 10 men sunderland was also difficult. Even 10men sunderland was more threatening than them. A few issues need to be clarified ASAP.

One would be someone to understudy ibra and replace him. Lets just face it. His final destination would be MLS and most likely it is going to be in the next season. So far he is the only one banging ij goals and carrying the team real hard. (Just like de gea for the past 3 seasons). There would be a need for a prolific striker. It can be grizzy, or rashford will step up.

Another point would be getting pogba to "play properly" aka. Keeping it simple. There isnt a need to do stunts. You are not as fast as messi or neymar and neither are you as agile as ronaldinho.
Please take the ball and pass off

GodOfHand
Ballboy

Post by GodOfHand » Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:23 pm

this kind of thing how to understudy.

if so easy to understudy, Barca will have 10 messis running around the field by now.

the problem with striker is that almost every team needs one now.

Ibra's moustache
Boots Washer

Post by Ibra's moustache » Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:12 pm

Pogbas still young and probably trying to adjust back to the league, I'm pretty confident that he'll cut out some of his nonsense with more time, look at what happened with ronaldo , it's just his price tag that makes all his shortcomings more obvious

IamStriker
Noob

Post by IamStriker » Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:40 pm

i am just waiting to see if manu get massacred by chels tonight... muhahahahahax

GodOfHand
Ballboy

Post by GodOfHand » Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:43 pm

Ibra's moustache wrote:
Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:12 pm
Pogbas still young and probably trying to adjust back to the league, I'm pretty confident that he'll cut out some of his nonsense with more time, look at what happened with ronaldo , it's just his price tag that makes all his shortcomings more obvious
i dont think its the price tag that makes his shortcomings more obvious. that's just coming up with an excuse after buying a ferrari. if you want something that will mature into something else, you wouldn't pay that kind of price. if you pay that crazy amount of money and still gotta hope he mature into a magical player then something's wrong. that's a HUGE gamble. you could also say he's still young and end up like balotelli. :roll:

giggsy
Boots Washer

Post by giggsy » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:25 pm

Ya but comparing cars with humans is like comparing apples and oranges, simple fact being that cars will depreciate while youngsters have the potential to be much more, it's astronomically high cause he has a gd track record and that he's so young still.

Glory glory man utd! What a game

UncleTan
Noob

Post by UncleTan » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:38 pm

With Ibra out for rest of the season, would Rashford / Lingard / Martial be able to carry the team to Europa victory and top 4?

I honestly don't think so.

they are lack experience...